Simplify the process with R1CU. Let us help you improve or establish your credit with an easy to manage Credit Builder loan.
or Call 800-375-3674
Here’s how our Credit Builder Loan works.
You pay the loan back on time, and you start on the path to improving your credit score. It’s that simple.
Request a Credit Builder Loan
Complete a short application to get approved for a Credit Builder Loan. You can apply online, in branch or by phone.
Get the Green
After approval, the funds are secured in a savings account until the loan term is complete. No money down. No crazy fees.
Stay on Track
All you have to do is make monthly, on-time payments, and Credit Builder loan reports your success to the credit bureaus.
At the end of the term, if you’ve made all your payments, you get the funds from your secure savings account. (And the higher credit score.) No strings attached.
Great credit leads to great things.
- Better chance for credit card and loan approval
- Potential for lower interest rates on credit cards and loans
- Easier approval for rental houses and apartments
- Better car insurance rates
- No security deposits on cell phone contracts
- Lower to no security deposits on utilities
Top 10 causes of bad credit.
- Late payments (On anything. Student loan, car loan, credit card, you name it.)
- Not paying at all
- Having an account “charged off”
- Having an account sent to collections
- Defaulting on a loan
- Filing for bankruptcy
- Foreclosing on a home
- Getting a judgment
- High credit card balances (relative to your credit limit)
- Maxed out credit cards
NO MONEY DOWN. NO CRAZY FEES. NO REASON NOT TO START. VISIT YOUR LOCAL BRANCH TODAY.
Ready to Get Started?
- Improvement in credit score is dependent on multiple factors specific to your situation and financial behavior. For example, late payments on utility bills, car loans or credit card accounts would negatively influence your credit score, even if your payments on a Credit Builder Loan are current.
- Failure to make required monthly minimum payments by the payment due date for the Credit Builder Loan will result in negative reporting to the credit bureau and will not improve your credit score.
- This product will not repair your credit, and negative credit history will not be removed from your credit report as a result of this program.