Send MoneyA mobile phone number or an email address makes it easy to split a dinner check with a friend, send money to a student abroad, pay the daycare provider and more!
All you need is a mobile phone number or email address to send money to anyone, anytime and anywhere, with Resource One’s Send Money – powered by PopMoney.
Now you can transfer funds to anyone, regardless of where they bank, with Send Money, a feature of Resource One’s Online Banking and Mobile Banking. It’s a fast and easy way to send money to friends, family, and businesses, and it doesn’t require cash, checks or wire transfers.
All you need is the recipient’s mobile phone number or email address, and the recipient will receive an alert from PopMoney to sign in and complete the request to receive their money. Recipients without a PopMoney account will be guided to easily create one and receive the money.
How it Works
To use Send Money, simply log in to Online Banking or Mobile Banking, click Payment Center in the menu and select the PopMoney tab and follow these steps:
- Provide the payment amount, recipient’s name and email address or phone number.
- Money is taken from the sender’s bank account and is sent to the recipient.
- The recipient will need to register with PopMoney and provide their account information to finalize the transaction.
You can use Send Money for almost anything, including:
- Splitting a dinner check
- Sending money to family overseas
- Paying a babysitter
- Sending money to kids at college
- Paying a daycare provider
- Paying a handyman
- Lending money to a family member
- Paying back a personal loan
- Sending cash gifts to friends and family