VISA Debit Card
Our EMV Debit VISA® is a convenient and secure alternative to writing checks.
Resource One VISA® Debit Card
Resource One VISA® Debit Card gives you the convenience and protection you deserve – and benefits that can help you get more out of life.
What acts like a check, looks like a credit card and makes shopping as simple as a swipe? Resource One’s VISA® Debit Card. Plus, because it’s a debit card, you’ll have safe and easy access to your money. So it’s like having cash, but better:
- Access your funds anytime, anywhere
- Instant issue available at branch
- Make purchases anywhere VISA® is accepted around the globe – in stores, online, and over the phone
- Track and monitor payments for better budgeting and control
- Get cash 24/7, either at an ATM or when shopping at merchants that offer the “cash back” option
Don’t wait. Get your VISA® Debit Card today. To apply, simply visit your nearest Resource One branch or call 800-375-3674.
Included Features and Benefits
With MobiMoney™ app you can control and manage your Resource One Debit Card. To download the app, simply visit your app store on your mobile device and search for MobiMoney™ (one word). It is free to download!
- Turn your debit card on/off
- Receive instant card transaction alerts
- Limit card usage based on location, transaction type, and amount
- Set merchant preferences
- View debit card transaction history
New User Registration
- Download the MobiMoney™ app from your device’s app store
- Open the app and choose the “New User” button
- Enter your debit card information
- Configure settings based on your preferences
Digital wallet payments are convenient and secure. Resource One Visa® debit and credit cards are digital-payment friendly. Mobile payment technologies like Apple Pay, Samsung Pay or Google Pay make in-store checkouts faster and easier. Visit our Mobile Wallet page for more information.
Debit and Credit Card Support Numbers
Note: All disputes must be received within 60 days of the statement on which the disputed item appears. If your disputed transaction has passed that time frame, you will need to resolve the matter directly with the merchant.