It’s never been easier, quicker or safer to deposit checks on the go with Resource One Credit Union’s free Mobile Deposit feature. Mobile Deposit lets you deposit checks from anywhere using your camera-enabled smartphone, tablet or computer and scanner. Plus, you can feel confident knowing every Mobile Deposit you make is subject to the same security measures and privacy-protecting encryption we apply to all of our online banking services. Save yourself a trip to your local branch by signing up now to securely deposit checks wherever, whenever and however it’s most convenient for you.
How to sign up:
- Log in to the Resource One Mobile Banking app and tap on “Mobile Deposit.”
- Follow the directions for new users.
- Watch for a confirmation email, which should arrive within two business days.
- Simply start depositing your checks from anywhere, and at anytime!
Once you’ve signed up, it’s easy to make a Mobile Deposit from your device or computer.
How to make a deposit:
- Endorse the check.
- Open the app and tap “Mobile Deposit.”
- Select the account to which you’d like your funds deposited. You can make deposits to your checking account, savings account, holiday club or money market shares.
- Capture images of both the front and back of your check.
- Review your images, then submit your deposit.
After you’ve scanned your check, be sure to hold onto it for at least 15 days to ensure the deposit is fully and properly processed. Most deposits will be credited to your account within one or two business days, and the funds will be available within two to four business days. You can even review your deposit history (as far back as 18 months) by accessing your online eStatements.
The best news? Going mobile with your deposits doesn’t mean giving up the level of excellent customer service you’ve come to expect from Resource Ones. If you experience any difficulty signing up or making a mobile deposit, you can tap the “Help” (or question mark icon) within the app, where you’ll find helpful tips, detailed explanations and video tutorials. You can also call (800) 375-3674 or email email@example.com for assistance.
Resource One is a member-owned and not-for-profit credit union serving Dallas and Houston. We offer members a wide range of savings, checking and loan products. Join today to discover all the benefits you’ll enjoy when you make Resource One your primary financial institution.