- If the ATM is obstructed from view or poorly lit, go to another.
- Ensure no one is loitering in the area when you approach the ATM.
- Do not accept assistance from strangers.
- If you see anyone or anything suspicious, cancel your transaction and exit the premises.
- If anyone follows you after using an ATM, go to a crowded, well-lit area and call the police.
- Have your card ready.
- Never write your Personal Identification Number (PIN) on the card and don’t share it with anyone.
- If you lose your card, report it to 1-800-375-3674 during normal business hours or 1-800-442-4757 after hours.
- Put cash directly into your wallet or purse.
- Once your transaction is complete, take your money, card, and receipt and leave the area. Verify your cash later when it is safe to do so.
- Check your ATM receipts against your statements to identify unauthorized transactions.
- Park as close as possible to exterior walk-up ATMs.
- Give the member ahead of you privacy by staying a few feet behind.
- Stand directly in front of the machine to make transactions.
- Protect your PIN and privacy by shielding the keypad and standing close to the machine.
- Keep your engine running, the doors locked, and the windows up while you’re waiting in line at a drive-up. When possible, leave enough room between cars to allow for a quick exit, should it become necessary.
© 2018 Resource One Credit Union. All rights reserved.
Resource One Credit Union is committed to serving all persons within its field of membership, including those with disabilities. We strive to make not only our physical braches accessible, but also to conform to WCAG 2.0 guidelines for website accessibility. Our efforts are ongoing including frequent testing and updates to improve accessibility.
Should you have any problems accessing our branches or website, please call us at 800-375-3674 so that we may promptly assist you and remedy any accessibility concerns.