Resource One hosts several FREE Document Shredding events throughout the year where you can safely destroy your documents containing sensitive and personal information.
Sign up for our email list and be the first to know future events.
What you need to know:
- Shred events are first-come, first-serve
- Due to capacity limitations on the shred trucks, our shred event may end earlier than anticipated
- Bring up to 5 storage-size boxes and place them in the backseat of your vehicle or trunk
- For the safety of our members and our team, please remain in your vehicle and follow the instructions
- Personal shred only, not intended for businesses
What items can be brought to the event?
Please limit 5 boxes per vehicle, no commercial or business shredding. Boxes must be taken with you, we cannot shred or dispose of the boxes. The event is first-come, first-serve. Due to capacity limitations on the shred trucks, our shred event may end earlier than anticipated.
- Financial Statements
- Canceled Checks
- Medical Records
- Tax Returns
- Personal Documents
We cannot accept:
- Plastic bags, trash bags, or baggies
- Trash of any kind
- Binders and binder clips
Will the event be canceled due to weather?
We will cancel the event if there is any rain or severe weather including lightning, high winds, etc. Updates will be posted on our website and Facebook page. Events will not be rescheduled if they are canceled due to weather.