Paycheck Protection Program: Forgiveness Application
Get started on your forgiveness application.
PPP Forgiveness Process
Please note that we are only accepting forgiveness applications for PPP loans originated in 2020 at this time. If your PPP loan originated in 2021, you may apply for forgiveness on or after June 1st. Thank you for your patience and we look forward to working with you on your forgiveness application.
- Online Forgiveness Portal: Access our online portal by getting started here.
- Submit Your Information: Log in to the secure online portal and follow the screen prompts. The portal will guide you in the appropriate direction and ensure the correct application is generated. There is a chat function within the portal for any questions you might have during the process. For additional detail, a step-by-step guide to navigating the portal is available. Select the guide best for you:
- Upload Supporting Documentation: Upload the documents required to support your forgiveness application.
- Credit Union Review: The Credit Union will review your application and supporting documentation. If the application is complete, you will be notified via email to log back in and provide an electronic signature. If the application is incomplete, you will receive an email requesting additional items.
- E-Sign Application: Once signed, the Credit Union will submit your completed application to the SBA.
- SBA Review: The SBA has 90 days to make a decision and remit any forgiveness funds.
© 2021 Resource One Credit Union. All rights reserved.
Resource One Credit Union is committed to serving all persons within its field of membership, including those with disabilities. We strive to make not only our physical braches accessible, but also to conform to WCAG 2.0 guidelines for website accessibility. Our efforts are ongoing including frequent testing and updates to improve accessibility. Should you have any problems accessing our branches or website, please call us at 800-375-3674 so that we may promptly assist you and remedy any accessibility concerns.