Congratulations! You’ve signed up for Resource One Credit Union’s Mobile Online Banking. Now you’ve got total access to your accounts right in the palm of your hand. Check your balances and transactions both in real-time and around-the-clock, or send money to friends, family and colleagues electronically. You’ll even be able to transfer money between your own accounts, pay your monthly bills and access your My Money Manager while you’re on the go.
You might be wondering just how we’ve managed to make all of our services that much more convenient. With that in mind, here are a few tips to get you started interacting with all the useful features of the Resource One app.
- Log in. You can access and start managing your accounts by opening the app. Simply enter your Resource One Member Number and Online Banking password to log in. Then, enable mobile access by selecting “Account Access and Mobile Services.”
- Deposit checks with your phone. As we like to say, if you can take a photo, you can deposit a check with us. Deposit checks on the go or from the comfort of your home by opening up the app, tapping “Mobile Deposit” and snapping a pic of the front and back of the check.
- Pay your bills online — free. You can also use our app to pay for your recurring expenses, from utilities to television service to virtually any other monthly charge you need to manage. Just open the app and tap “Payments” to get started.
- Set up My Money Manager. Our personal online finance manager gathers your basic financial information from all of your financial accounts and organizes it in one central location. That means you can get a complete overview of your checking account, savings account, credit cards, mortgage payments, car payments, investments, retirement accounts and more all at once. You can even use My Money Manager on your desktop. To set it up on your phone, open the app and tap “My Money Manager.”
- Get mobile alerts. Take your account monitoring skills to the next level with eAlerts. We’ll send you notifications via text or email to update you on your account balance, notify you when deposits or transactions are made and/or approved, remind you when your loan payments are due and much more.
Resource One is a member-owned and not-for-profit credit union serving Dallas and Houston. We offer members a wide range of savings, checking and loan products. Join today to discover all the benefits you’ll enjoy when you make Resource One your primary financial institution.