Loan Payment Deferment
In these difficult times, we are here to help you free up cash to cover unexpected financial challenges due to the coronavirus (COVID-19) pandemic. Qualified loan payment deferment requests will allow most members to defer their payment for a noted time at no cost. Applying for a loan payment deferment is quick and easy. Simply fill out the form below and submit it electronically. A member of our team will follow up with you within three business days to let you know if the request was able to be processed.
Applying for a loan payment deferment is quick and easy. Simply fill out the form below and submit it electronically. A member of our team will follow up with you within three business days to confirm.
Payment Deferment Loan Types include:
• Auto loans up to 60 days
• Boat/RV loans up to 60 days
• Personal loans up to 60 days
• Secured loans up to 60 days
• Lease loans 30-day deferments up to 3 times the life of the lease
• Mortgage loans up to 90 days
Note: After approval of your loan payment deferment request, be sure to cancel any external automatic payments that are currently set up through online banking, bill pay, or other financial institutions to avoid any unexpected deductions. Make sure to resume your automatic payments after the deferred month(s) has passed.
In order to qualify for Loan Payment Deferment:
• You must have made at least the first three payments to the loan.
• You must be in good standing with all credit union accounts and your loan or credit card must be less than 45 days delinquent.
• You must have full coverage insurance on your vehicle loan.
DISCLOSURE: Interest will accrue during the deferment period and this will extend the term of your loan. Some restrictions may apply; contact the credit union for details.
How It Works
Fill out the form below to submit your request for a payment deferment. You will get an email letting you know we received the request and it is being reviewed.
Receive a confirmation
Our team will review your request and follow up with you within three business days to confirm approval and let you know your next due date.