Mobile Deposit – eService
Deposit your checks on the go, where ever you go, with Resource One’s Mobile Deposit. Limit your trips to the branch by taking a photo of a check on your mobile device via our free and secure DeposZip app. Your deposit will upload to your Resource One checking or savings account you choose.
How to Install
- Login to your Resource One Online Banking Mobile App
- Click on the “Mobile Deposit” link
- New Users
- Download the FREE DeposZip app from your app store
- Register your membership for access
- Once approved a Mobile Deposit registration confirmation will be sent via email
- Returning Users
- Select the account you wish to deposit the check
- Follow the instructions to take a picture of your check
- Funds will be deposited
The back of each check MUST include:
- The words “For deposit only at Resource One Credit Union”
- Member# and Account# to which the check is being deposited
- The words “via Mobile Deposit”
- Today’s date (mm/dd/yyyy)
- The payee’s signature
- PLEASE NOTE: If the back of the check is not properly endorsed, Resource One reserves the right to reject the check for deposit.
If you have further questions about Resource One’s Mobile Deposit review Mobile Deposit FAQs or contact us at (800) 375-3674.
Mobile Deposit (DeposZip) Terms and Conditions
Back to Top
Sorry, the comment form is closed at this time.