Make an Appointment
We’re Here for You, Let’s Meet
The Resource One team is here to answer your questions, help with your membership, and more — so let’s talk! We are offering virtual appointments with our branch staff to better assist you with your account and loan needs. At this time we are offering limited in-branch services.
Once you have filled out the appointment form, a member of our team will contact you to confirm your appointment date and time. Our team can typically provide you assistance more quickly by phone or email, avoiding any trip to the branch.
Our virtual appointments are available Monday – Friday from 8 AM – 6 PM and Saturday from 9 AM – 1 PM.
Making an appointment is easy, and can be done using your computer, tablet, or mobile device. Save yourself a trip to the branch or drive-thru by letting our branch staff come to you. You can make an appointment to:
- Become a member
- Add an account
- Apply for a loan
- Get a new debit card
- Get help with online or mobile banking
- Make changes to your account
- And more
Safe Deposit Boxes
We offer in-branch appointments for safe deposit box access. Please fill out the appointment form and select the location of your box. Safe deposit boxes are available at our Southside, East Dallas, Jones Road, and Spring Cypress branches.
Should you need to visit a location, please review our safety precautions.
We are asking members who need assistance in the lobby and cannot use the drive-thru or other online channels to schedule an appointment prior to visiting a branch. To protect our visitors and maintain social distancing in our lobbies, we will limit the number of people in a location at one time.
We ask that members and visitors adhere to the following safety precautions while in our lobbies to protect yourself and others during your visit.
Wear protective face covering.
Practice social distance guidelines.
Do not enter a branch if you are feeling unwell.
- Branches will allow a limited number of members in the lobby area to maintain safety precautions.
- We are asking all members to please wear a face covering. Members will be asked to pull down their face covering for identification purposes briefly.
- We ask that you practice social distancing during your visit and remain at least 6 feet apart from employees and other visitors.
- There will be social distancing cues throughout for you to reference.
- Our coffee bars and restrooms will remain closed.
If you or someone you have come into contact with has confirmed diagnosis of COVID in the previous 14 days, or if you are experiencing symptoms of a respiratory infection, such as a cough, shortness of breath, or sore throat we ask that you do not visit a lobby and contact us via phone or use a digital service.