Business ServicesResource One can help you find the perfect payment solution for your business.
Resources & Events
Resources & Events
SBA Programs & Resources Entrepreneurial Workshop
The SBA Dallas/Fort Worth District Office will host an SBA Programs & Resources Entrepreneurial Workshop on Thursday, December 14, 2017, from 6:00 p.m. to 8:00 p.m. This free workshop will be held at the SBA Dallas/Fort Worth District Office located at 4300 Amon Carter Blvd., Suite 114, Fort Worth, Texas 76155.
At this workshop, attendees will:
- Gain a basic understanding of the key steps to getting their business off the ground
- Learn about the various financing options available
- Learn what banks look for when lending money
- Learn about the local resources available to assist them in starting and growing their small business
- And much more!
Please click here to register for this event!
Whether you need recurring payments, e-commerce execution, a terminal on location or mobile payment solutions.
Resource One Merchant Services
Merchant services will allow your business to accept credit cards, debit cards, and electronic checks through your website, retail store, phone center, and more. Resource One has partnered with Total Merchant Concepts, an integrity based and service minded processor, to provide the best options for your business. Give our team a call or fill out the brief form below to get more information on accepting credit cards and growing your business!
If you have questions about Merchant Services, we’re happy to help!
Give us a call at 214-887-4213.
Features and Benefits
- Month-to-month contract
- Credit and debit card acceptance
- Affordable terminals
- Web-based virtual terminals
- Delayed or real time web authorization
- Wireless and mobile options for home-based or mobile businesses
- EMV & NFC Solutions
- Electronic check processing
- Accounting & POS software solutions
- Compatible with most networks, registers, and terminals