Here at Resource One Credit Union, we want to help you make the most of your money. That’s why we offer Certificates of Deposit (CDs). When you invest your money in a Resource One CD, you can rest assured that you’re getting a good return on investment and that your money is secure.
A CD is a savings account and a form of term deposit. It typically has both a fixed interest rate and a fixed maturity or withdrawal date. That means your money is put aside for a specific amount of time, usually between three months and five years.
When you invest in a CD, your access to those funds is restricted until the maturity date of the investment. During that time, the CD grows your money by benefitting from a higher annual percentage yield (APY) and higher Resource One Interest Rates.
When the fund matures, the entire amount of money you invested is available for withdrawal. When it comes to Resource One CDs, there are several other benefits to consider as well.
- Investment in a CD comes with very little risk.
- CDs are high-yield accounts, meaning you can earn interest on your funds, and usually at a higher interest rate than with a normal savings account.
- The longer term you choose, the higher your interest rate will be.
- The interest your account earns is based on the amount you invest.
- CDs offer a variety of flexible terms to fit your specific needs.
- You can structure your CD to make the most of your money.
- Resource One CDs are federally insured by NCUA up to at least $250,000.
- Your funds are locked in.
- CDs can help you invest for a brighter future.
- With CDs, there are no monthly maintenance fees.
If you’re looking for ways to secure your financial stability, a CD is a good, low-risk investment to consider. A CD can support your overall savings plan and can deliver you a solid return on your investment. Plus, you can put your mind at ease knowing that the federal government is backing your savings.
Want to learn more about your CD options at Resource One Credit Union? Connect with a Resource One representative today.